Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Flowering Flourishes

Good morning friends.  Have a quick card to share with you today.  Had so much fun playing with last weeks Make it Monday technique from PTI, that I had to do one more.  I had SU!'s "Flowering Flourishes" stamp set sitting out (from all the wedding stuff!!) and got to wondering what it would look like with the watercoloring and embossing, and this is what I came up with:


I used just 2 colors (SU!'s Certainly Celery and Always Artichoke re-inkers) and then clear embossing powder. (a little hard to tell in this photo, but the clear really shines IRL!!)  Very simple, but I really like the way it turned out. In fact I made a few of them to use as thank you's for some of the people involved in my daughters wedding. 

That's all for today friends.  Set myself a goal to have all the wedding party favors finished by the end of the week, so I have quite a bit to do!  I have gotten a lot accomplished so far this week though, and I think it's the sunshine that has finally shown up in my "neck of the woods" that's helping to keep me motivated!  Have a great Wednesday everyone, and thanks for stopping by...love it when you do!! :0)

1 comment:

Susie said...

Marcia this is a lovely card. I didn't watch the MIM video last week. I'm going to have to go back and look. Love the two tone green. Nice white space too.