Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A Tally Birthday

Good morning friends.  A quick post today, but wanted to share a card I made for my son in laws birthday this past weekend.  I had seen this idea using birthday candles as tally marks and really liked the idea, so here's my version of it:


A very simple idea using the candles from PTI's "Birthday Style" stamp set and my Cricut for the "x" and "4".  Can you guess how old Coleman turned last Saturday?  Yup, he's still a young one! :0)  I also added some stamped stars (Verve) and filled them in with glitter so there wasn't so much white space on the card.  Quick and easy, and something different! :0)

That's all for today, but hopefully if the sun comes out I can take some photographs and share some more inspiration with you later this week.  Thanks for stopping by...I love it when you do!

No comments: