Tuesday, September 24, 2013

BIG Sunflower

Good morning friends.  One of the goodies I got from my last SU! order was the BIG "Sunflower" stamp, and I have to tell you I LOVE it!  I knew from the picture in the catalog it was going to be a big stamp, but I didn't realize how BIG, until I actually got it!  I used my aqua painter and this is what I came up with:


Is that not the coolest stamp, or what?!!  I used the aqua painter and Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, & Daffodil Delight (SU!) inks to stamp the flower and I think I must have stared at the image for like 5 minutes after I lifted the stamp as it turned out so beautiful!  I layered the image with Marigold Morning cardstock (retired) and Soft Suede.  I also used SU!'s "Weathered" background stamp on the Soft Suede layer.  The "Hello" is from PTI's "Embroidered Blooms" stamp set.  I also misted the sunflower with Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist, but it didn't show up too well in my photo's.  I think this is just the coolest card for Fall!

That's all for today friends, but I'll be back tomorrow with a Christmas card for the Merry Monday challenge...snowmen!!  I LOVE snowmen, and have a really cute card to share with you!  Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a terrific Tuesday!  

1 comment:

Kim M said...

Oh. my. What a gorgeous sunflower! Love it! I love the extra big flower stamps. :-)