Monday, December 16, 2013

More Tags

Good morning friends.  Hope you all had a great weekend?  I had a wonderful weekend with 2 Christmas get togethers...one with 3 of my girlfriends where we exchange ornaments and yesterday with my mom's side of the family and both were great times! :0)  Today, 2 of my daughters and I are going to finish up our Christmas shopping, so as long as the next round of snow holds off till later this afternoon, this will be another fun day! :0)

Today I'd like to share a few more quick and easy tags to dress up your Christmas packages.  Take a look:


The first two tags use PTI's Tag Sale #8 die, and the third tag is made using SU!'s Envelope Punch Board.  I stamped the first tag with SU!'s "Beautiful Season" in black ink and then just colored the berries with an R29 Copic marker...very CAS and elegant!  The second tag was a quick and easy one too, using PTI's smallest Fancy Flake die with silver holographic paper...really sparkles IRL!  The third tag also a quick and simple one using just two PTI dies...the "merry" from "Wonderful Words: Christmas" and the Christmas tree die.  So don't spend money on store bought tags friends....all you need are scraps and a little bit of time to make beautiful handmade ones that gift recipients will love! :0)

I'm not sure how much I'll be posting over the next week and a half, but you just never know...I could surprise myself (and you!) and get more accomplished than I think I can!  Have a wonderful Monday friends and thanks so much for stopping by to visit! :0) 

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I just love these gift cards on my presents - thank you!