Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Corner Garden

Hello friends.  Just a quick post today, but wanted to share an "easy peasy" card with you using SU!'s background stamp called "Corner Garden".  Take a look:


Isn't it funny how this stamp has been in the SU! catalog for a whole year now and I just noticed and ordered it this month?!  I saw a card on Pinterest, and that was all it took for me to go "what"?  "I've never seen that before!"  And now it's one of my favorites!! :0)  And I used my brand new MISTI on it too!  Not because there was anything that needed to be lined up on this card, but because it is a larger one, and I wanted to be able to stamp it a 2nd time if I needed to and still have it look like I only stamped it once. Since it came out perfect the first time, I simply added a strip of washi tape on the side, and embossed my sentiment (PTI) on a Melon Mambo banner to finish the card.  LOVE the elegant look to this black and white card!! 

I'll show you another more colorful card using this stamp and the "smooshing" technique later this week, so stay tuned! :0)

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day! :0)

2 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very pretty!!!!

Colleen said...

Beautiful corner bouquet!!