Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Bitty Bouquets CASE

Hello friends.  Just a quick post this morning, but wanted to share a card I CASE'd from Heather Nichols (PTI Design Team).  Those of you that follow Heather know that she LOVES to use kraft cardstock on a LOT of her cards, and I just love all the amazing projects she comes up with using this color!  I didn't change much on my card since hers was so perfect.  Take a look:


Don't you just love the red, white, and green on the kraft color?!!  If you look closely at the tulips (Bitty Bouquets - PTI), you can see that I used both Real Red and Cherry Cobbler inks on them.  Because the flowers are smaller I used my stampin' write markers directly onto the stamp rather than actual ink pads that are too big.  I think this gave some great definition to the tulips! :0)  You can check out Heather's card here.

Thanks so much for stopping by today...I love it when you do!! :0)

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Beautiful, Marcia! I love your bright red and white on kraft!

Kara Lynne said...

Gorgeous! Those colors are wonderful on kraft, and your gingham is so sweet!

Sue said...

Beautiful spring card!!!! It looks great on kraft and I love the gingham...it just pops!!! Gorgeous!!