Friday, May 15, 2015

A Blue Birthday

Hello friends.  Just a quick post today.  Last week I needed a really quick card for my nephew who was turning 15, and this is what I came up with:


I used the Text Block: Birthday die from PTI and some royal blue cardstock, and then mounted a small scrap I had of some dotted blue DSP behind it.  A layer of brushed silver and another layer of the blue that I embossed with a large dotted ef placed on a white card base and easy, peasy, I was done!  Quick and simple, but I thought it turned out pretty cool for such a quick card.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend! :0)

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Oh, perfect card for a 15 year old! It is not easy making cards for that age...my grandson will be 16 in Sept...I suppose I need to be looking for a "car" stamp * wink*!