Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Flower Favorites

Hello friends.  Just a quick post today to share a card I originally made for this months blog hop at Papertrey Ink, and then decided to use another card for the hop instead of this one.  I still liked this rainbow colored card though, so here it is:



I used PTI's Flower Favorites to stamp the flowers in Harvest Gold, Orange Zest, New Leaf, Pure Poppy, and Winter Wisteria inks.  For the stripes at the top and bottom I used the Plaid Builder and used some of my SU! markers direct to the stamp and then to the cardstock.  The tag is Fillable Frames #9 and the sentiment is from the Flower Favorites stamp set.  The colorful blocks to the left were to mimic the blocks in the inspiration photo from the blog hop.  My favorite thing about this card and stamp set????  The lady bug!!  It's just the perfect size to be perched on one of the stems and I love it!! :0)

Thanks so much for stopping by today...I love it when you do!! :0)

2 comments:

Linda said...

So pretty Marcia.

Anonymous said...

This is sweet and so fun. Now I want to get this set out and play with it! :)