Monday, October 19, 2015

Trick or Treat

Hello friends.  Hope you all had a great weekend!  Ours was pretty laid back, so was able to spend a good bit of time in my craft room! 

I've always been a big fan of the House Mouse stamps, and when I saw this Halloween one, I had to have it!  It's called Monica Butterfly.  Take a look:



Isn't she a cutie all dressed up in her butterfly costume?  I colored Monica and her treat bucket with my Copics and then mounted her on a card base covered with DSP (from my scrap basket) and the spider web die cut (SU!).  My little tag is a die cut from Lawn Fawn and then I stamped the sentiment from PTI's Halloween Sweets & Treats with Versamark and heat embossed in white.  I also Wink of Stella'd the butterfly wings, so it's pretty shimmery and sparkly IRL.  A couple orange sequins finished off my card.  I think this card might be going to my granddaughter Addy, but we'll see! :0)

Thanks so much for stopping by today...I love it when you do! :0)

2 comments:

Birgit said...

Marcia, this is adorable! I love your choice of dp and that sweet die cut web!!

Kara Lynne said...

Monica is so darling! I love her expression, like she's ready to start the festivities so she can show the whole neighborhood her wings! I love the papers you used and that great web!