Monday, November 7, 2016

Merry Monday #221 - Winter Activities

Hello friends.  Colleen is our host this week at Merry Monday, and she would like us to show a Winter activity on our Christmas cards. 


I was never that good at athletic types of activities in the Winter, but I could make a pretty mean snowman! 


I made my background using Salty Ocean distress ink, added some water splatters, and a few embossed snowflakes.  Next I stamped these cute little snowmen from Pretty Pink Posh (Happy Snowman) and colored them with my Copics and then fussy cut out.  My snowhills and sentiment are both from PTI's In the Meadow stamps and dies.  And here's the inside:


I computer generated the "or 2 or 3 or more!" for the inside, and also added another snowman!  The "Merry Christmas" is from PTI's Christmas Blessings.

So pull out those Winter activity stamps and play along with us this week.  There's only 7 more weeks till Christmas friends, so let us help you beat the rush and have those cards done in time to send out BEFORE Christmas!  You can check out all the inspiration from my talented teammates and then play along right HERE. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today...I love it when you do!  :0)


8 comments:

Linda said...

Adorable Marcia. Love that trio of snowmen and the one on the inside. Have a great week.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling snowmen in their hilly scene, Marcia! And I love your inside sentiment - so clever!!

Bonnie said...

I love how you build snowmen, Marcia! This is such a fun card! Hope you have a wonderful week!

Notes by Nina said...

Adorable! Have a great week.

PJ said...

Great job with the fussy cutting and coloring. I now have that song stuck in my head. Love it.

Birgit said...

What a cute card and your computer generated sentiment is awesome!!! I was going to ask you what company made it. haha! Super clever my friend!!

Lori Turner said...

So. Stinkin'. Cute.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

This is super fun! I love all your little snowman family!!