Monday, November 14, 2016

Merry Monday #222 - Use Gray, White & Red

Hello friends.  This week at Merry Monday Deanne is hosting our challenge and she would like you to use Gray, White & Red on your Christmas cards. 


Isn't that the cutest little graphic?!!  Makes me wish I had some stamps like that!  But anyway, being the bird lover that I am, I went in this direction:



I inked up the inside of my SU! Woodland embossing folder with Smoky Slate ink, and then added my cardstock and ran it through my Big Shot.  I stacked a few Gina Marie Design Scalloped Circle die cuts so that I could make a shaker card and added just a few small iridescent sequins along with 2 little birdies from PTI's In The Meadow dies.  My sentiment is from WPlus9's Holiday Trimmings.  This card came together fairly quickly and I really like the simplicity and colors...I usually struggle with CAS, but I think this one definitely qualifies!!  :0)

Only SIX weeks left till Christmas, so let us help you get those cards done by playing along with this weeks challenge at Merry Monday!  You can check out all the beautiful inspiration from my teammates, and then play along with us right HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by today...I love it when you do!  :0)

 

11 comments:

Linda said...

Great shaker card Marcia. Very elegant. Have a great week.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your shaker window with the birches and cardinals, Marcia!!

Bonnie said...

This is amazing, Marcia! I love the scene you've created and being a shaker card makes it even more special! Have a great week!

Kay Miller said...

Well that is just beautiful Marcia! I love the embossed birch trees in the circle window!! I just love this card!!

Margaret said...

Oh, my ~ love everything about this card!! Merry Christmas!

Birgit said...

Oh how pretty this is! I love the simple color palette and your CAS design is perfect. I love that you made it into a shaker card. So sweet!

Lori Turner said...

Oh Marcia...this is so pretty! LOVE the scene you've made in the window!!!

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card Marcia, this little scene is lovely.

Marybeth said...

Gorgeous CAS you nailed it with this beauty and I love the sentiment with that pretty font!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

What a cute shaker card Marcia!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Oh so pretty! I love your shaker card!!!!!!!