Monday, November 21, 2016

Merry Monday #223 - Light Blue, Dark Blue & Pink

Hello friends.  Debbie is hosting this weeks challenge at Merry Monday and she would like to do a color challenge using Light Blue, Dark Blue, & Pink.


And here's what I came up with:



I have been in LOVE with this simple set from PTI called Warmest Wishes since it came out last year, and it seemed like a great fit for this week's color challenge!  I lightly blended my background with light blue, and then added the mountains (stamped in Not Quite Navy ink and water colored with Raspberry Fizz ink) and the bear, which was also stamped in Not Quite Navy and his sweater in Spring Rain ink.  My sentiment and snowflakes were also stamped in Not Quite Navy ink.  My white panel and the navy blue card base were both cut with a Gina Marie Designs rounded squares die set.

There's only 5 more weeks till Christmas my friends, so won't you play along with us at Merry Monday and let us help you get those cards done on time??!!  You can see more fabulous inspiration from my teammates, and find all the info you need to play along right HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by today...I love it when you do!  :0)



8 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Adorable wintry scene Marcia, so cute.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling polar bear in front of the pink mountains, Marcia - just love this!!

Linda said...

So cute Marcia. Love those pink mountains. Have a great week and wonderful Thanksgiving.

Lori Turner said...

You are right, this set is PERFECT for this challenge - you rocked it!! Way to go!

Bonnie said...

What a perfect use of these colors, Marcia! Love that polar bear with the warm sweater! Happy Thanksgiving!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

This stamp set is really neat. I like the little scenery you came up with Marcia!

Birgit said...

This is so cute Marcia! Love the pink mountains. So fun!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

This looks great Marcia! I love the little scene you created!