Monday, December 5, 2016

Merry Monday #225 - A Candy Cane Christmas

Hello friends.  Linda is our hostess this week and she would like to see you use a candy cane on your card this week at Merry Monday


Isn't that such a pretty inspiration photo?!!  Here's what I came up with using SU!'s Candy Cane Lane DSP (LOVE this paper!!) and a tent fold card:


I apologize about the poor photo quality...who knew such a fun little tent folded card would be SO hard to photograph!  I wish I could take credit for this card, but I did CASE Dawn Griffiths card HERE.  Super easy card to make following Dawn's instructions and oh so cute IRL!  I used my sentiment from Catherine Pooler's Candy Cane Lane stamp set as I thought it fit perfectly with this card!

Can't wait to see what you come up with this week using a candy cane.  Only 3 weeks left till Christmas friends, so let us help you get those cards done!!  You can check out all the inspiration from the rest of the Design Team and then play along right HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by...I love it when you do!



 

14 comments:

Colleen said...

OMG friend, this is fabulous! I love your panels, they are so festive and full of candy canes!! Absolutely stunning design!! Have fabulous week my friend! Heart Hugs, Colleen

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great tent card, Marcia - just love the fun papers you used!! The two candy canes forming a heart are so darling!!

Linda said...

Such an adorable card Marcia. Love that pattern paper. Fabulous.... Hope you have a great week.

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous card Marcia, I love the layout you used.

Nancy Penir said...

What a piece of inspiration! Totally in love with your Gingerbread tent card, and that sweet paper!!! What a fabulous card. How fun to receive this. Hugs! PS trying to find time to play this week!

Loll said...

What a fantastic card Marcia. And an engineering feat! :) xx

Donna Schnees said...

I to love that paper, to bad it will not be around long. TFS and I will have to try one of those cards to make:)

Greta said...

Wow--such a darling card--a gift in itself, Marcia!

Bonnie said...

What a fun card, Marcia! And totally perfect for this challenge! Love that sentiment! Hope you are having a great week!

Birgit said...

This is so darling ~ I just love it! That little gingerbread house is so sweet and what a fun fold on this card. I must try one!! I wish we lived closer so we could craft together.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

This is such a cute card and it's perfect with the candy cane lane paper!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

I really like this card fold Marcia and your layers are pretty! Thanks for the Christmas card I received today. Mine are going out soon!

Lori Turner said...

Super cute tent card, Marcia!!! xoxoxo

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

WOW! Gorgeous and FUN!!!