Monday, December 19, 2016

Merry Monday #227 - Holiday Cheer

Hello friends.  Less than a week till Christmas...are you ready?!  Nina is hosting our challenge this week at Merry Monday, and she would like to see some Holiday Cheer on your cards.


I used PTI's Cuppa Love stamp and die set to create my mug that is filled with peppermint hot cocoa!  Take a look:



I used Crumb Cake and Soft Suede inks to stamp and sponge on my mug and then added the holly die cuts from PTI's Shaped Sayings: Christmas.  Hard to tell in the photo, but I WOS'd them so they're really sparkly IRL!  The tag die cut is part of the Cuppa Love set and I stamped it with PTI's Tag-its #9 stamp set.  My background is plaid DSP from SU!'s Warmth & Cheer pad and I embossed it using SU!'s Cable Knit EF.  It sure has been Wintery here in Michigan, so a cup of Holiday Cheer sounds real good right now!!  :0)

Looking forward to seeing what all of you come up with for this weeks challenge!  Check out all the fabulous inspiration from my team mates right HERE and then play along with us!  :0)

Thanks so much for stopping by today...I love it when you do!


12 comments:

Linda said...

Marcia, this is so pretty. Love the background paper and the Cuppa Love is so perfect. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, my friend.

Colleen said...

Wow, love this BIG cup...and your embellishments are terrific!! Countdown...are you ready? I am just thinking of all the food prep I have to do now...when do I get to pass this off to the daughters??? Have a most wonderful Christmas my friend!!

Bonnie said...

Love, love, love this holiday mug! Great job of adding "texture and dimension" with sponging! Love the holly die cuts too! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Birgit said...

I'll be there in an hour to share in a cup of hot peppermint cocoa with you! I wish!! This is super adorable Marcia. I love how you decorated up this cup die. The tiny tag is such a sweet touch! Have a Merry Merry Christmas my friend!

Nancy Penir said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy Penir said...

OK, once again, (so sorry had to delete previous comment... think it's an age thing. Just ditto-ing all the comments above, and particularly Birgit's. Wouldn't it be fun to share a cuppa together? Loving the warmth of your cup, and all the stampings. and how sweet is that tag surrounded by holly? Holiday hugs, and Merry, merry Christmas!

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous card Marcia, I love your festive mug and textured background. Merry Christmas.

Darnell said...

What a warm and festive mug o' cheer, Marcia! The plaid background is perfect for it!! Wishing you a Happy Christmas and blessed New Year!! Holiday Hugs, Darnell

Kara Lynne said...

What a lovely cup of cheer! I love the holly and that great plaid background! Merry Christmas, Marcia!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling cup, Marcia, and I love the holly details!! Happy holidays and I'll see you in 2017!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

I just love those holly leaves, so perfect for your cup of cheer! Merry Christmas to you and your family Marcia!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Marcia, your card is just lovely! What a wonderful mug! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!