Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Merry Monday Challenge #228 - Anything Goes

 


 Hello friends.  Merry Monday is still on break till next week, but we thought it would be fun to have an "Anything Goes" challenge this week, where you can post your favorite Christmas card from 2016, or maybe even create a new card from one of the challenges we had this past year that you didn't get a chance to play in.

Here's a card I made that I really liked, but just didn't fit any particular challenge:



I had a background leftover piece using Alcohol inks and Yupo paper that was just to pretty to throw away, and it fit perfectly to place my die cut Nativity from Penny Black.  A simple square stitched die frame in white framed it and my sentiment is from PTI's Stained Glass stamp set.  So easy, and it all came from scraps...gotta love that!!

We hope you'll ALL come play along with us this week and show us your favorite card from 2016 (or a new one!)!!  You can play along right HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by today...I love it when you do!

 



4 comments:

Birgit said...

This is so pretty Marcia! That background is stunning and just perfect for the scalloped square frame. Simply beautiful my friend!

Colleen said...

Stunning card, Marcia...I love that die!

Linda said...

Gorgeous Marcia. My BFF, up above, gave me some alcohol inks and Yupo paper for Christmas. Need to give it a try.

Bonnie said...

GORGEOUS! That black Nativity die was made for this background, Marcia!