Monday, April 3, 2017

Merry Monday #242 - Twigs and/or Branches

Hello friends.  Welcome to another challenge at Merry Monday!  This week our hostess is Debbie, and she would like to see TWIGS and/or BRANCHES on your Christmas cards.


One of my favorite Papertrey Ink stamp sets is Twig Wreath, so that seemed the obvious choice for my starting point!


I have always used this set with Fall colors, but lately I've seen others using it with Spring and Winter colors too, so I got on the bandwagon!!  I stamped the wreath twice with some Baked Brown Sugar ink, and then used some shades of red and green for the flowers, leaves, and twigs.  My banner is a die cut from PTI's Just A Little Something and the "joy" die cut and sentiment are from WPlus9's Hand Lettered Holidays.  My card base is from PTI's Noted: A2 Vertical Scalloped Die.


We can't wait to see what YOU come up with using TWIGS or BRANCHES on your Christmas cards this week!  You can check out the Merry Monday site for more inspiration from my team mates, and then play along with us right HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by today...I love it when you do!!


 

9 comments:

Linda said...

Marcia, this is so elegant and beautiful. Have a great week, my friend.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Oh my, what a beauty, Marcia! Just love your twig wreath and the colors you chose for the flowers!!

Cheryl said...

So Pretty! Love the Wreath! May have to CASE this one! Thanks for sharing!

Birgit said...

Beautiful Marcia! Twig wreath is the perfect choice for your inspiration piece. I love your fabulous design and perfect colors!!

Loll said...

So pretty! Gorgeous design Marcia! xx

Kay Miller said...

Oh this is so pretty Marcia!! I love this stamp set too, and it is beautiful stamped in winter colors for a Christmas card!

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card Marcia, your twig wreath is so pretty. Have a great week.

Bonnie said...

This is a beautiful wreath, Marcia! Love it in the Christmas colors!

Karen L K said...

So creative and a great looking card! Ink colors make such a difference.