Friday, April 14, 2017

Tag You're It Challenge #69

Hello friends.  TWO challenges in one day...woohoo!!  (My CAS Watercolour post is below)  I wanted to play along with TYI!'s challenge featuring Joyce Mehrberg, as her tag was just too darn cute not to play!!


I think like everyone else, I was totally inspired by the pompom at the top of Joyce's tag!  SOOOO cute!!  I couldn't help but think of SU!'s Hey Chick stamp set, where one of the images has a chicken with a pretty wild hair-do...and wouldn't that be FUN to put a pompom on the top of his/her head?!!


Is he/she not too funny?!  I love the pose with a little bit of attitude and sass!!  I colored him with some Daffodil Delight and Calypso Coral, masked him off, and then used Smoky Slate ink and one of my Clarity Stencil brushes with a Tim Holtz Honeycomb stencil for my background.  My pompom was made with SU!'s Calypso Coral Thick Bakers Twine, and then I finished with a few sequins. 

This was a FUN challenge to play in, so thank you Joyce for making me smile while I played in my happy space!  There's still time to play, so check it out right HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by...I love it when you do!



11 comments:

Birgit said...

Oh my, YES! That chicken is so fabulous with his pom pom hair do! You are a creative genius my friend.

Patti said...

Hi Marcia : )

I have missed you!! I pray all is well with you and your family. I can see all is well with your MOJO!! : ) this tag is adorables!

Patti

Linda said...

This is just so darn cute, Marcia. Congrats on the PTI GC. Lucky you.

Darnell said...

This is the PERFECT choice for Joyce's fun tag, Marcia! I love it!! Happy Easter! Hugs, Darnell

Julia Aston said...

How cute is this fop topped chick!! great inspired tag Marcia! Happy Easter! Julia xx

Bonnie said...

This is ADORABLE AND FUN!!!! That pom-pom gives this chick even more sass! Love how you've stenciled the background too!

Joyce said...

Sassy and cute. Love your little chicken and their crazy hair. Such a fun idea. Love seeing how you were inspired by my tag.

Nancy Penir said...

Fun and yes, sassy! Your pom steals the show. Hope your Easter was full of joy!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

This makes me smile, many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

Darnell said...

I knew it! Popping back to congratulate you on the well-deserved WIN at TYI, Marcia!! Hugs, Darnell

Kelly Szafron said...

Hi Marcia please email me at szafron.kelly@gmail.com if you are interested in being a Guest Designer for Tag You're It!