Friday, May 12, 2017

TYI! Challenge #71 - Reminder Post

Hello friends.  Just a reminder that there's still time to play along with the Tag You're It! Challenge, where we have Lindsey M-P's fabulous tag as inspiration!


I kept with Lindsey's red, white, & green theme this time (kinda) and used MFT's Pretty Poppies to come up with this tag:


I punched out my tag with a retired SU! punch in white and red, and then trimmed a little off the white layer so the red showed.  Next I stamped the Poppy in Pure Poppy ink (fitting, huh?!!), the leaves in New Leaf, the background script in Smoky Slate, and the hello (from WPlus9's Hand Lettered Hello) in black.  I added a few Rainstones (PTI) and some white bakers twine to finish off my tag.

Make sure to check out the rest of the inspiration from all the talented DT members, and then play along right HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by today...I love it when you do!

5 comments:

Linda said...

Pretty tag, Marcia. Looks like you are having so much fun with Addie. No baby yet?

Birgit said...

What a lovely tag! I love the script at the bottom. Such a great vintage touch! Have a Happy Mother's Day my friend to you and your daughter.

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I LOVE the little book mark you created. Happy Mother's Day!!

Nancy Penir said...

A second beautiful tag! Love the poppy stamp, love, love, LOVE the script! Your tag this time is a swooner. Just perfect! xxx

Tracey McNeely said...

Marcia another beautiful tag, the poppy stamp paired with the script is fabulous! That bookmark will make anyone smile!