Monday, June 26, 2017

Merry Monday #254 - Moose

Hello friends.  Lori is our hostess this week at Merry Monday and she would like to see a MOOSE on your Christmas card!


Isn't that moose just so cute all tangled up in the Christmas lights?!!  When I went looking through my stash of a bazillion Christmas stamps, would you believe I couldn't find a single MOOSE stamp?!!  So, like any self respecting stamper, I went shopping!  It was hard, but I did it!!  :0)  And actually found an older and adorable stamp set from SugarPea Designs called Moosing You and came up with this:


Isn't he just a happy looking dude?  I colored him with my Copics and then layered him on a SU! Circle Framelit along with some glittered snow banks, a lightly blended blue sky, and a few pine trees that were included in the stamp set.  My plaid DSP is SU! and the sentiment is from the stamp set also.

If you need more inspiration, make sure you check out all the cute, cute cards from the DT right HERE, and then play along with us.  We will be taking a short Summer break here at Merry Monday after this week, and then will be back on September 4th.  For those of you who love making Christmas cards all Summer long (I do!!), we will have a Summer Link Up starting July 3rd, so stay tuned!

Thanks so much for stopping by today...I love it when you do!  :0)





10 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Super cute moose, Marcia, and yeah for the shopping spree! I love the plaid paper behind him too. Oh no, I think you just enabled me to find this sweet set - LOL!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

P.S. Have a fabulous summer off!!

Linda said...

What an adorable card, Marcia. That moose is colored to perfection. Have a great week and summer.

Birgit said...

This is super cute Marcia! That moose is so handsome donning his woolly scarf.

Loll said...

The moose IS so happy! This card made me smile, Marcia. :) Adorable winter scene. Love it backed with plaid. xx

Sharron said...

He's definitely adorable! Love your snowy scene and that awesome plaid!

Bonnie said...

This moose is adorable, Marcia! I'd have to go shopping too. Unfortunately I'm on a buying freeze for the rest of this month. Next month, watch out!

Notes by Nina said...

Too cute, I love the plaid background. Have a fantastic summer.

Margaret said...

Your coloring on the moose is awesome (still working on that technique...) and the plaid paper is perfect for this!

PJ said...

Super sweet moose. Great job with copic coloring.
pjs-projects.blogspot.com