Sunday, August 27, 2017

Stampafaire 2017 - Take 10 Challenge

Hello friends.  This weekend is the annual Stamp-A-Faire over at Papertrey Ink with all kinds of fun challenges every few hours!  My husbands birthday is the 23rd, and we always do a big family birthday/end of Summer party, so it always falls on the Stamp-A-Faire weekend!  But anyway, the partying is done with my family, so it's time to get caught up and party in my stamp room!

The first challenge is a Take 10 challenge, where you have 10 minutes to decide on which inspiration photo you're going to go with, 10 minutes to gather your supplies, and 10 minutes to stamp and put your card together...so basically a 30 minute card!

Here's the inspiration photo I chose:

10 inspiration
 Here's my supplies:


And here's my card:


I worked with Fine Linen and Pinfeather cardstocks and Gran's Garden stamp set for my background and then embossed on vellum the Year of Psalms: July stamp set and then die cut it using the Brushed Off Rectangle die.  A little bit of twine helped secure the vellum to my card front.

You can check out all the other 10 minute challenge cards right HERE.


4 comments:

nancy ludwick said...

This is beautiful, Marcia!

Birgit said...

Oh Marcia, you couldn't have picked a better stamp set for this inspiration piece. Your stamping is fabulous!

Bonnie said...

One of my favorite scriptures and so beautifully done!

Helen F. said...

Marcia your card is so beautiful! Love that scripture with that gorgeous leafy background!