Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Inspired By All The Little Things #66

Hello friends.  Playing along with this week's challenge over at Inspired By All The Little Things, where the inspiration photo is just lovely!

Love the pink and peach colors in this Dahlia...SOOO pretty!  I used an older SU! stamp called Blooming With Kindness and came up with this:


I used my MISTI for this image and added my pink first and then went back in with my peach ink, misting the stamp before stamping on the cardstock.  I quite liberally spritzed Sheer Shimmer Sparkle Spritz all over the flower, so it's VERY sparkly IRL!



For my top layer I die cut off center a Lil Inker's Stitched Circle die and then added foam behind the layer to give some dimension over the flower.  My sentiment is embossed in white on a black banner and is from PTI's Just Desserts.  A few iridescent sequins and some Calypso Coral bakers twine (SU!) finished up my card.

There's still a few days left to play along with this challenge and some absolutely beautiful inspiration from the DT and the GD (Anita in France).  You can check it all out right HERE

Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


9 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration photo!

Colleen said...

Love it, Marcia!!

Kara Lynne said...

Beautiful detail in that gorgeous bloom! I love your mix of pink and peach color! Looking down your blog posts, I see I missed out seeing some great creations!

Tracey McNeely said...

Marcia what a beautiful bloom and your design is fabulous. Thank you for sharing with us at Inspired By All the Little Things!

Birgit said...

What a pretty card Marcia! The multi- colors on your bloom is gorgeous and I love the off center circle too. Super sweet my friend!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh it's so gorgeous!! I love it!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inspired By All The Little Things!

Loll said...

Your beutiful flower is so soft and delicate Marcia. Looks amazing in the partial circle aperture. The black sentiment banner adds a lot of contrast --- just perfect! xx

LauraJane:) said...

Beautiful CAS card:) Thanks for playing at Inspired By All the Little Things!