Tuesday, August 28, 2018

PTI's STAMP-A-FAIRE 2018 - Garden Whimsy Pop-Up Box

Hello friends.  Still playing with Papertrey Ink's Stamp-A-Faire challenges and Lexi Daly had a great one featuring a pop-up box using flowers.

I printed off the pdf file for the pop-up box on some older kraft DSP that is white on one side and polka dotted on the other side, and then put the box together.


I used the sun stencil from the Sun & Surf Collection for the back upper panel to mimic the sun and sky that Lexi used in her pop-up box, and then added more polka dot kraft DSP to the white sides and front of the box, stamping my sentiment from the Friendly Flowers stamp set.


My grass was die cut from an older Impression Obsession die and my flowers were stamped from the Bitty Bouquets stamp set and then fussy cut.  It really went together quite quickly and love that it folds flat for mailing!

You can check out Lexi's adorable box and video right HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


12 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

This is so lovely!! I really love how you added the sunshine!

Lisa Elton said...

The sunshine, those polka dots, all those pretty little flowers...this all adds up to incredible Marcia! Wow, just wow did you ever create a fabulous project!

Birgit said...

This is so cute! I love all those polka dots and your sweet flowers. Simply adorable my dear!

Susan Watanabe said...

Perfect pop-up box, Marcia! I love that you used the sunshine stencil for your BG. Good idea to use grouped flowers...they are such a pain to die-cut and glue separately. >.<

Carmela said...

Cute project Marcia! Love the sunshine stencil.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling pop-up box card, Marcia! Just love all the sweet flowers & the panel patterns you chose!!

A Cup of Cold Water said...

Awesome box, Marcia

Stephanie said...

SO CUTE!!!

nancy littrell said...

Your pop up box is so creative and beautiful, Marcia. TFS Hugs.

I Card Everyone said...

Marcia, this garden is darling, and doesn't require water, or fertilizer to make it grow! Just darling!
I spy, with my little eye, another to borrow - that sweet little bloom in front looks like butterfly weed!
=]

Bonnie said...

This is adorable, Marcia! I love the neutral polka dots and that pop up garden with the sun shining brightly on it! Fantastic!

Loll said...

This is so sweet Marcia! LOVE the garden of blooms and so perfect with the polka dot paper. Adorable pop-up card!! xx