Monday, August 27, 2018

PTI's STAMP-A-FAIRE 2018 - Planting Your Garden with Dawn

Hello friends.  Another post for Papertrey Ink's STAMP-A-FAIRE event, and this time I'm playing along with Dawn's challenge of Planting Your Garden.

Dawn wanted us to use 8 colors, stencil, and die cut...I did not stencil because I liked the leaves from the Garden Party stamp set and I did not have the dies to create my own stencils, so I left out that part and came up with this:


I used 3 shades of green for my leaves (Green Parakeet, New Leaf, & Ripe Avocado) and then stamped and fussy cut my flowers using Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel, Hibiscus Burst, Lovely Lady, Bright Buttercup, Cocoa Bean & Hawaiian Shores inks.  My brown leaves were from Farmer's Market Florals and since I didn't do the stenciling I added the Cover Up: Grid stamp over my  background in Hawaiian Shores like Dawn showed in last weeks Make It Monday challenge...LOVE that look!!  My sentiment was die cut using Big Basics: Wish Big die and Hawaiian Shore cardstock.

Check out Dawn's lovely card and all the fun from the Stamp-A-Faire event right HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


11 comments:

A Cup of Cold Water said...

WOW!!! Such a pretty card. Garden Party looks very colos to that gorgeous set of Dawn's. BEAUTIFUL!!!

Linda said...

Gorgeous planted garden card, Marcia. Just lovely.

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful beautiful card Marcia! Love how fresh it is!

victoria h said...

Fabulous card- can see Dawn’s influences.

Bonnie said...

A bright and pretty flower garden! Love that grid stamp!

Colleen said...

Great minds think alike, friend!! I love your card, so bright and festive! Heart Hugs, col

Lisa Elton said...

I can just see a garden full of these beautiful flowers! This is just marvelous Marcia and I like that die cut sentiment!

Christine Alexander said...

beautiful bouquet of spring flowers :)

Loll said...

This is so pretty with all the bright summer coloured flowers Marcia. Love the background grid and die-cut sentiment out of the pretty blue. xx

Ros Crawford said...

Oh so lovely!

Birgit said...

Beautiful Marcia! I do love that grid background... recenlty ordered thanks to you. ;0) The large wish big sentiment is perfect with those pretty flowers. How did I miss those??