Monday, August 27, 2018

PTI's Stamp-A-Faire 2018 - Water Your Flowers with Betsy

Hello friends.  Doing a little catch up after a busy weekend and playing along with a few of the challenges from Papertrey Ink's STAMP-A-FAIRE event.

Betsy Veldman has become quite the water color queen and made it look so easy to water color a simple poppy flower...note quite so easy for me but still had FUN!!


I used the Poppy image from the Stemmed Statements set and stamped it first in Soft Stone ink and then did my water coloring using my Kuretake Gansai Tambi water colors.  My sentiment is from the Winter Woods stamp set and then I used the Mix & Mat: Postal dies for my layers.

Check out all the fun right HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


9 comments:

A Cup of Cold Water said...

Marcia your poppy is beautiful! It's not easy for me to watercolor either but I had fun, too!

Linda said...

Funny, I used the same stamp sets on this and your garden card above. So pretty and great watercoloring.

victoria h said...

Beautiful card.

Bonnie said...

Great job of no-line watercolor, Marcia! A beautiful poppy and a wash that makes it stand out beautifully!

Lisa Elton said...

I think you've done a wonderful job with your watercoloring, this is lovely!

Christine Alexander said...

gorgeous watercoloured flower and love all the frames :)

Loll said...

Beautiful watercolouring of your poppy Marcia! I love it with the fun frame and the twine. Awesome design, my friend! xx

Ros Crawford said...

You did a great job! It's beautiful1

Birgit said...

Love this on the postage stamp Marcia! Your water coloring skills are amazing as well. Your poppy came out fabulous! I like the string too!!