Pages

Friday, September 11, 2026

Be Merry!

Hello friends.  Playing along with a couple challenges today with this fun card...


This fun(ny) reindeer is from Stamping Bella's ODDBALL REINDEER set, and I hadn't played with him in quite a while (years??).  He and the other 2 reindeer that come in the set all crack me up...can you tell how excited he is about Christmas?!  I love Christmas, but I still think he is just a hoot!  He was colored with my Copics and fussy cut, then set aside while I worked on the card base.

Don't ya love the mittens on his ears??  And the look on his face?  And I think the sentiment is perfect for this oddball!!


For my background I used Karren's sketch over at the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge and added 2 strips that I embossed with SSS's Snowflake Visions EF, and for the center strip, a piece of DSP from PTI. The frame around this oddball is from PB's Classy Frames set of dies and the sentiment strip is from Gina K's Master Layouts #1.



I am also sharing this card with the current Christmas Kickstart Challenge, who are looking for reindeer, and I thought this oddball guy definitely fit for this challenge!  


Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, such an adorable card Marcia!! I LOVE this reindeer!! :) Make me laugh when I saw him. :) Wonderful colours and texture for your background following the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Kickstart #114! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fun reindeer, his expression is perfect andthe mittens...so cute. Lovely take on the sketch..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, he looks very excited about Christmas, tee hee! I love him! Those ear mittens are a hoot! Love the sketch for him, and the red polka dots and snowflake embossing. It's very crisp and really quite striking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by...your comments really do make my day!