Monday, August 3, 2015

Everything Changes

Hello friends.  A simple card to share today.  While I was "on hold" last week waiting for the doctor (my youngest had her tonsils out), I was looking at a new Clearly Besotted stamp set I had ordered, and wondered if I would have time to quick stamp one of the butterfly's before they came back on the line...I did!!  I had just stamped it on a scrap of white card stock, and then turned it into this simple card.  Take a look:


The name of this stamp set is Everything Changes and I love everything about this set!  The lines on all the butterflies are so simple and fluid...love it!  I stamped the base in Hibiscus Burst ink (PTI), and the outline and sentiment in Memento Black.  A little strip of DSP and bakers twine at the bottom, and an enamel dot and some glitter on the wings and voila...finished!

Thanks so much for stopping by today...I love it when you do!! :0)

3 comments:

Birgit said...

Marcia, this is such a sweet card and I just love the name of the set! I hope your daughter has mended well.

Kara Lynne said...

This is such a sweet card! I love the pink and black, and that enamel dot goes so well with your wonderful butterfly!

Sue said...

So pretty! I love the colors! I hope Calla had a good weekend and is improving daily!