Sunday, November 6, 2016

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 6


Hello friends.  Playing along with Day 6 of Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags, and fell in love with Lindsey's tag with the cool dude penguin!  I also loved the Fair Isle packaging behind Lindsey's tag, so that inspired me too. 


I didn't have the penguin stamp Lindsey used, but had just received my MFT's order with the Polar Bear Pals and couldn't resist using this cute little guy and the matching sentiment.  I colored him with a few Copics (C1, G07, G14, & YG05) and fussy cut him out, and then pop dotted him onto my tag (PTI - Tag Sale #8) that I stamped with one of the images from PTI's Fair Isle Motifs in Pure Poppy ink. 

And because I had stamped a 2nd bear, and wanted to play with my new PTI Christmas Die Cuts, here's a 2nd tag:


I snipped out the tree in the middle so you could see the bear, and also added glitter to the 4 trees.  Another QACAS tag...love it!

SO many fun tags to be inspired by on Tracey's blog, so check them all out and play along right HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by...I love it when you do!


7 comments:

Crafting with Jeanne said...

Super cute. Is that Sentiment from MFT too?

Linda said...

So adorable, Marcia.

Birgit said...

These are both so adorable! Yes, once again we were inspired by the same card. I love the fair Isle motif in the background. And those polar bears really are the cutest!!

Loll said...

Both tags are SO ADORABLE Marcia!! xx

Bonnie said...

What fun!

Michele K. Henderson said...

These tags are ADORABLE! I LOVE these holiday bears!
Take care!
Michele

Chriss Blagrave said...

Truly adorable!