Friday, November 4, 2016

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Days 1 & 2

Hello friends.  I LOVE making Christmas tags and am so excited that Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags challenge has begun! 


I was inspired by Tracey's red and white tag on Day 1 and more red and white from Day 2....I love this simple color combo at Christmas!!  Day 1's sponsor is Casual Fridays, so I used one of their tag dies to cut out my tag, and also used one of their older stamp sets Christmas Carols for the embossed sentiment on my tag.  Poppystamps is the sponsor for Day 2, and I used their Giovanna Snowflake die for the snowflakes on my tag.  I love the way these small delicate white snowflakes pop against the red tag!  Also added a few iridescent sequins to bring a little sparkle to my tag.  Quick and easy and I think I'll be making a few more of these as they'll go nicely with my red and white plaid wrapping paper this year!

You can check out all the fun and play along right HERE on Tracey's blog!

Thanks so much for stopping by...I love it when you do!

  

8 comments:

Birgit said...

Oooh, so pretty Marcia! Yes, I can see how pretty these would be with a red plaid paper. Sounds gorgeous! Do you do themed wrapping paper every year? I do!!

Linda said...

Lovely tag in red and white.

Greta said...

Gorgeous! I'm doing some red & white with snowflakes this year for sure!

Colleen said...

Fun tag Marcia, the white really pops on the red tag!

Bonnie said...

The white die cuts against the red tag is fantastic, Marcia!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Such a classic - love it!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Very pretty tag, Marcia! I love this bright Christmas red!
Take care!
Michele

JoAnn said...

So pretty. Love the red & white, such a perfect Christmas color combo.