Sunday, November 13, 2016

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Days 11 & 12

Hello friends.  I'm playing along with Tracey McNeely's  25 Days of Christmas Tags again today, and I'm using inspiration from Technique Tuesday's Jill Dewey Hawkins and Tracey for Day 11 with the red & white color theme, and inspiration from Serendipity Stamps and Marybeth Lopez for Day 12 with her beautiful and CAS nativity.

And here's my CAS red & white tag with a Nativity:



I used PTI's Quilted: Tag and an older wooden stamp from Stampendous Holy Family for my simple tag.  I embossed in black the image, and then added the sentiment on the banner from PTI's Stained Glass set.  A tiny diamond in the center of the star finished off my CAS tag.  I thought about adding some more bling, but like Marybeth's tag, I think the beauty is in the simplicity, so I left it alone.  :0)

SO much beautiful inspiration for tags on Tracey's blog, so definitely check it out and then play along...you can find all the info you need right HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by today...I love it when you do!  :0)





4 comments:

Marybeth said...

It's absolutely beautiful Marcia and just the right amount of bling! I love how this tag is large enough for a med scene and I love your stamp! Thank you for the mention!

Birgit said...

Simply stunning! I love this CAS tag and the single gem stone is perfect. Amen to the greatest gift ever given!

Bonnie said...

Love this stamp, Marcia! Pretty tag!

Loll said...

Beautiful design Marcia. Love the tiny rhinestone to add a little sparkle. xx