Friday, April 21, 2017

Look Who's Turning...

Hello friends.  I had shared a LOTV card awhile back and someone had asked me what LOTV was.  I guess I was a little shocked because I thought everyone knew what that stood for!  For those of you that don't though, LOTV stands for Lily Of The Valley and they are a stamp company from the UK that has the most adorable little girl, boy, animal & fairy images.  You can check them out HERE.  I've never counted how many of their stamps I've bought over the years (probably best I don't...just know it's a LOT!), but if you love to color (and I do!), you're going to love their images!  I just had a commission to do a birthday card for a 1 year old girl, and couldn't resist pulling out one of my older LOTV images.  Take a look:


The sweet faces on all their images are what get me every time!  When my granddaughter had turned 1, my daughter did her birthday party in a pink and gold color theme.  It was so pretty, so I decided that would be the starting point for my card today.  I used my Copics and a gold WOS pen (which really shimmers and sparkles IRL!) to color this sweet little girl holding that yummy looking chocolate cake with the pink frosting.  My sentiment comes from PTI's Big Birthday Wishes

Entering this card into the Word Art Wednesday challenge (#278-279) where this week "Anything Goes".  This is a wonderful blog to go to be uplifted, and because SO many people enter their challenges, you can find a TON of inspiration there also.  Check it out right HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by today...I love it when you do!

  

4 comments:

Linda said...

This is so sweet Marcia and your coloring is amazing.
Lovely card my friend.

Patti said...

Sweet Marcia! I didn't know what LOTV was either! no wonder you've loved these images they are adorable!

Greta said...

Utterly adorable image & your coloring is perfect, Marcia!

Bonnie said...

This is ADORABLE, Marcia! Wonderful job of coloring!