Friday, October 20, 2017

CASEing Myself for Tag You're It! Challenge #75

Hello friends.  I had so much fun making the tag for the Tag You're It! challenge, I thought I would CASE myself!



I kept with the Fall/Autumn theme and used MFT's Harvest Mouse stamp set to come up with these 2 tags:



I used Gina Marie Design dies for the tags and then stamped and colored the images with my Copics.  The colored DSP behind the tags is PTI's Orange Zest Patterned Paper.  

Hope you'll join in with playing along with us at Tag You're It challenge...you can find all the details right HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


9 comments:

Birgit said...

Oh Marcia, all of these cards are just so darling!!! Sweet, sweet images, all perfectly colored!

Linda said...

Oh my Marcia, these are just so adorable and colored to perfection. Have a great weekend, my friend.

nancy littrell said...

Both your Autumn tags are so adorable, Marcia.They would be so cute on a tray of pumpkin cookies or a loaf of pumpkin bread or....!! TFS my friend. Hugs

nancy littrell said...

Your featured FAll tag is so adorable. Congratulations Marcia for being chosen the featured artist for the challenge. Love your sweet mice tags too. All 3 of your tags are so beautifully colored and fun Fall scenes. Hugs

Bonnie said...

Aah! These little guys are adorable, Marcia! Fun tags to accompany Fall goodies!

Kara Lynne said...

These MFT mice have to be some of my favorite fall images of all times, and your tags just make them shine! So much fun, Marcia!

cm said...

Awww...how darling are your fall mice, with their leaves and pumpkins! Pretty and charming! So thrilled you shared yet more of your amazing creativity in the Tag, You're It gallery!
~carol

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

These are awesome, love how the sentiment really pops on the second tag, many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It challenge.

Vikki H said...

Oh, I just found this challenge and your two tags are so fun! What a darling mouse!