The flowers in this set are a 3 step, but I only used 2...the outline stamp and the middle one. After stamping the 2 steps in Aqua Mist and Real Red inks, I used my Aqua Painter to smooth out the color a bit. I used Simply Chartreuse for the leaves and again my Aqua Painter to fill them in. Here's a closer up view:
I finished up my card with a bit of twine and a few of the rainstones that came with the kit. This is definitely a stamp set that I'll have to practice with some more, but hopefully the extra practice will produce some beautiful cards!
Thanks you so much for stopping by today, and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.