Wednesday, November 18, 2015

More Tags???

Hello friends.  I seriously can't stop making them!  I see SO many cute ones on Tracey NcNeely's blog where she's doing the 25 Days of Christmas Tags, and then I'm hooked!  And Colleen of One Smile Lifts a Spirit, who I love to follow has been playing along with the tag challenges too, and she is always making such cute tags that I have to follow along!  So thanks Tracey and Colleen...no seriously, I mean THANKS!  I've been having a ball!! :0)  I have a couple to show you today using Lawn Fawn and Sweet & Sassy stamps.  Take a look:




I started by stamping and coloring all my images with Copics and then fussy cutting them out.  Next I die cut the circle tags (Lawn Fawn set of 3 dies) from white and then again with scraps of DSP, which I then cut again with a SSS die to take off about a third of the DSP so I had white space to look like a snow hill and also a space to stamp a sentiment.  The Alpaca is from Lawn Fawn and the snowman and bunny are from Sweet & Sassy.  The "be merry" and "holiday cheer" sentiments are from PTI's Tag-Its #9 stamp set.  I pop dotted the Alpaca's and snowman so they would stand out a bit from the DSP, and then finished with some red & white bakers twine.

Tracey's challenge is still going on, so if you need some more tags to add to your stash, you can check out everything you need to know to play along right HERE. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today...I love it when you do!! :0)

6 comments:

Linda said...

I know you and Colleen are really having a great time making such adorable tags. I tried the other day and I just can't seem to get into it as much as you two. Mine are pretty simple.

Rema DeLeeuw said...

These tags are sweet Marcia! Yes they are addicting and really quick to make..

Colleen said...

OMG, these are great tags!! I am going to case yours, Marcia! I know, I am having so much fun making the tags too...in fact I haven't made any cards, but the tags come together so quickly and easily!! Happy Thanksgiving friend, my family is heading to Hawaii...all 12 of us and we will be there for Thanksgiving...probably having fish taco for dinner! *wink

Birgit said...

These are so adorable!! I love the little snowman image giving the carrot to the bunny. Or, is the bunny giving the carrot to the snowman? Either way, it's too cute!! So glad you're getting all your tags done. They're fabulous!!

Tracey McNeely said...

These are adorable! Thank you so much for linking up to the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

Michelle said...

Beautiful! Love every little detail!