Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Fall Treat Boxes

Good morning friends.  Just a quick post today to show you the little treat boxes I made for the Stamp Club ladies last night.  I was the hostess last night, so I wanted to bring something a little special to all the ladies to show my appreciation for all the free hostess benefits I received from their orders.  Take a look:



These are super simple to make from just a half sheet of cardstock (I used Really Rust, Mellow Moss, & Cranberry Crisp) and some scoring and cutting...NO dies involved! (other than the oval tags I made)  I found instructions for these little treat boxes on Dawn Olchefske's blog ( http://dostamping.typepad.com/dostamping_with_dawn/2012/10/video-stampin-up-mini-treat-tote-box.html).  I've already made a few for Halloween and plan on doing more for Christmas too. 

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful Wednesday!

2 comments:

Sue said...

They all are so cute! I hope the ladies liked them last night!

Kathy said...

Love the tags!