Friday, April 18, 2014

Sending Springtime Smiles

Good morning friends.  Just a quick post this morning, but wanted to share a cute little card to celebrate Easter and Spring.  Found this adorable little bunny stamp for a buck at Hobby Lobby and couldn't resist!  Take a look:


I get suckered in to those $1 stamps quite often, but then I am always disappointed in the quality...not so with this one!  I stamped him with Soft Suede ink and did a little shading with one of my Copics.  I added a touch of pink to his cheeks and ears with a q-tip and some pink chalk (love the way the chalk spreads so nicely in circles for adding little pink cheeks!).  The grass and little dot flowers are from PTI's "Daydreamer" set.  I layered with Lil Inkers Circles & Rectangles Stitched Dies, and then added the sentiment from SU!'s "Easter Blossoms".  Kept it very simple so that cute little bunny was the focal point.  (He reminds me of Beatrix Potter's bunnies!!)

Time to get moving...lots to do for a busy weekend.  I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend celebrating Christ our risen LORD ...a very happy and blessed Easter to all of you! :0)  

1 comment:

Darnell said...

You did luck out with that stamp, Marcia! Bunny is so darling in the field of spring flowers and I love that sediment!! Happy Easter!! Hugs, Darnell