Saturday, October 3, 2015

World Card Making Day

Hello friends.  Figured it would be very remiss of me not to post a card on World Card Making Day, so this will be a quick post as my hubby and I have been celebrating our 28th anniversary also today. 

My card is one I made using a cute little stamp set by Lawn Fawn called Winter Alpaca.  It was just too cute to pass up and it also was really inexpensive (like $3.99??)...can't beat a deal like that!! :0)  Take a look:

 
I used Real Red and Pool Party cardstock, inks, and markers along with Fresh Prints DSP from SU!.  A little bling, a red grosgrain ribbon, and a tiny strip of silver glitter paper finished off my fun and festive little Christmas card.

Thanks so much for stopping by today...I love it when you do! :0)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary Marcia & Hubby (Chris) !!!

Linda said...

So very cute Marcia. Love the red stripes. Really makes your card pop.

Colleen said...

Oh what a cute card Marcia!!

Birgit said...

A sweet card for little Addy, Marcia! Happy anniversary! Our 26th is Wednesday. 😀

Sue said...

So very cute! I love the colors you picked. Happy Anniversary! Blessings from God for many more to come!!!