Friday, May 5, 2017

TYI! Challenge #71

Hello friends.  I am honored to be Guest Designing for the Tag You're It! challenge today, and what a beautiful tag by Lindsey M-P we have to inspire you!


CAS perfection, isn't it?!!  I was inspired by the two Tulips, the simple coloring and layout, and the pretty script sentiment.  Here's what I came up with:




I used SSS Spring Flowers to stamp the two whimsical looking Tulips and then did a little blending with Raspberry Fizz ink on the flowers and used my Copics for the leaves.  The sentiment is a die cut from SSS also, called LOVE.  I used PTI's Basic Bookmark #2 for my tags, one from basic white and the other from Raspberry Fizz cardstock.  A few sequins and some bakers twine finished off my tag.

We'd love to see what you create using Lindsey's tag as inspiration, plus all the inspiration from the Design Team!  You can check it all out right HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by today...I love it when you do!


6 comments:

Linda said...

Your tag is adorable. Love your whimsical flowers.

Loll said...

Your tag is so pretty, Marcia!! The bright pink back tag really pops against the white. Beautiful colouring and details! Congrats on being Guest Designer at TYI! xx

Patti said...

Oh congratulations on your guest spot Marcia!! I think your sweet tag is PERFECT! sweet coloring : )

Patti

Nancy Penir said...

Marcia your tag is perfection! Never ever seen that darling stamp, and your copic coloring is amazing. So happy you're 'guesting'! Congrats my friend!

Birgit said...

Love this Marcia! Congrats on your guest design spot! Your tag is amazing!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Marcia I absolutely love your take on Lindsey's inspiration. Somprtty!!