Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Tucker

Good morning friends.  My brother and his wife lost their dear friend Tucker this past weekend, and while many may consider this ridiculous because Tucker was a dog, those of us who are animal lovers know the pain they are going through.  I myself have never experienced this loss as our dogs are younger (Brinkley is 8 and Daisy is 2), but they are considered members of our family and I know I will grieve when their time comes!  So anyway, you're probably asking "what does this have to do with stamping?"  Well, let me show you:


Because Tucker was a member of my brother's family, I thought they deserved a sympathy card.  The paw print and dog stamp were both just $1 stamps, but together I thought they made a cute card!  I started with a kraft card base and randomly stamped the paw prints with SU!'s Soft Seude ink.  The dog was also stamped on a small piece of kraft cs with Soft Seude ink, and then layered with a piece of Soft Seude cs.  The sentiment is from PTI's "Heart 2 Heart #10", also stamped in Soft Seude ink, and then I finished with adding a gross grain ribbon from Michael's.  Quick and easy, but a good way to let my brother and Shari  know that we feel their pain.

I've been in a kraft card stock phase again, so stay tuned for tomorrow and I'll show you what I've been up to! :0)  Have a wonderful Wednesday and thanks for stopping by...I love it when you do!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Cute card and know it will bring some comfort. Know exactly how they are feeling.