Thursday, June 20, 2013

A Little Purple Bow

Good morning friends.  Just a quick post as I have a busy day today, but wanted to show you a card that started from just a tiny purple bow...


My friend Nelda from bible study had found a small bag with 2 of these bows and wondered if I could use them on a card, and of course I said "of course"! So the little purple bow was my starting point, and after I matched it up with SU!'s Elegant Eggplant ink and cardstock, this is what I came up with. I used the French Script background stamp (SU!) and the flourish from the "Priceless" (SU!) stamp set for my background, the flower is from "Field Flowers" (SU!), and the sentiment is from "Watercolor Trio" (SU!).  I also used SU!'s oval and scalloped oval punches for the sentiment and a Martha Steward punch for the butterfly.  Amazing what can evolve from such a tiny element! :0)

Have a great Thursday friends and thanks so much for stopping by...I love it when you do!
 

1 comment:

Kathy said...

love this card with the bow and butterfly!