Friday, March 29, 2013

Bunny Basket

Good morning and Good Friday friends.  My project today is just fluff compared to what this holiday weekend is really all about...God loves each and everyone of us SO much He gave His only begotten son that we might live...for FOREVER!  PTL!!  So from the bottom of my heart, I wish each of you a most blessed Easter! :0)

Our 3 daughters have grown up so quickly and only our "baby" (who just turned 18 last week) lives at home now.  In past years, I have still given all the girls an Easter basket, but this year I decided just a treat for the older 2, and a smaller basket for my baby.  Decided I needed to be creative and make the basket to save some $$ (it's all going to the wedding!!!) though, and am actually quite pleased with what I came up with.  Take a look:




Very CAS, but I really do like the simplicity of it.  I started with PTI's Berry Basket die and a light tan dotted swiss card stock (from my local SS).  Next I just added the grass and bunnies (both from Impression Obsession) to all four sides, and then a handle made with the tan dotted swiss.  Almost too easy, but sometimes those turn out to be the best!

Again, I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend celebrating our risen Lord and Savior with your families and friends.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope to be back next week with some more inspiration for you!

No comments: