Friday, August 16, 2013

Merry Monday #70

Good morning friends.  Just a quick post today, but wanted to share a card I made for the challenge over at Merry Monday.



And here's my take on it:


I used PTI's "Peaceful Pinecones" stamp set, and if you click on the photo to enlarge it, you'll be better able to see the embossing on the pinecone to look like snow.  The designer papers were scraps from my stash.

My husband is on vacation next week, so my posting may be a bit sporadic. (amazing how your schedule falls apart when they're home, isn't it! :0)  Have a wonderful weekend and thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous card Marcia, I love this paper and colour combination and the image is so pretty. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday

Bonnie said...

What a pretty pine branch and I love the embossed pine cones, Marcia! Love that ribbon treatment too! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

Susan Joyce said...

Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week. Love you card with it's pretty image and colours.

Darnell said...

This is a beauty, Marcia! I love those pinecones!! Congratulations on the HM honor at MM!!