Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sunflower - Take Two

Good morning friends.  Quick post today, but wanted to share another card I made with SU!'s BIG "Sunflower" stamp.  Last week's card was all earth tones, but look at how quickly you can change the tone of a card by simply adding another color:


I apologize that my lighting wasn't the best the day I took this photo, but I think you can get the idea of what I did by adding the blue sponging (SU!'s Pacific Point) around the sunflower, matting with black, and then using blue for the card base.  Really makes the sunflower pop, doesn't it?  The sentiment is from PTI's "Mums the Word" stamp set.

Told you it was a quick post today!  Stay tuned though and I'll be back with more Halloween and Christmas inspiration later this week.  Have a wonderful Tuesday! :0)  

No comments: