Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wishing You Happiness

Good morning friends.  Just a quick post today, but wanted to share an anniversary card I made using PTI's "Mum's the Word" set.  Take a look:


This set makes it SO easy to create such pretty and I think, elegant cards!  I fussy cut my flowers and leaves, and adhered them to a panel that I embossed with a Darice embossing folder, and a card base of Rich Razzleberry (SU!) cardstock.  I finished with a simple banner and a few rhinestones to glitz it up a bit.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I'll be back tomorrow and Friday with my promised Christmas challenge cards.  Have a wonderful and warm (it's cold here in my "neck of the woods"!!) Wednesday. :0)

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Marcia, I agree this set makes it easy to make a nice card, but you added some very nice touches with the embossed background and the bling! Thank you for the nice comments on my blog!