Monday, March 17, 2014

Graphic 45 Birthday Wishes

Good morning friends.  Don't usually base my cards off of design paper, but after seeing this particular paper on Kittie Caracciolo's blog here, I knew I had to find it and make something!  Luck was with me that day as I walked into my local scrapbooking store, and there the design paper by Graphic 45 was!  And here are a couple cards that I made with it:




Isn't that paper just yummy?!  Makes me want spring and summer to get here SO bad!!  Sure am glad that I at least have this hobby to bring color in my life, because there sure isn't any color outside here in my neck of the woods, other than dirty gray snow!  Although the sun is shinning today, so I guess I better be greatful for small things, right?! :0)  Anyway, I used SU!'s "Happy Watercolor" stamp set and Calypso Coral, Soft Sky, Wisteria Wonder, and Old Olive inks to mimic some of the colors in the DSP.  Simple but bright and cheery birthday cards to add to my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you all have a wonderful Monday! :0)

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I just love this colorful paper!

Mau xx said...

These are so pretty, Gorgeous papers I must admit.
Hugs Mau xx