Friday, June 6, 2014

Just Can't Stop Makin' Em!

Good morning friends.  Had a couple more graduation cards to make for last weekend, and I just can't seem to stop making shaker cards, no matter what the occasion!  But I love how these turned out and they're just fun and easy to make.  I coordinated one to the school colors (blue & silver) and the other to two of her favorite colors (orange & green).  Take a look:




The stamp set I used for the star backgrounds is an older one from Verve Visual, and all the die cuts are from PTI.  Cardstock and ink are all SU!.  Graduation cards are not usually my favorite to make, but I really do like making these...must be the kid in me that LOVES shaking them after I put them together! :0)

That's all for today.  Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Sue said...

So cute. Shaker cards are fun to make. Love the colors, too!

Colleen said...

Marcia, your shaker cards are fabulous!! I just made one, but have to save it for a special occasion before posting it! I ordered the PTI shaker, but haven't gotten it yet! Love yours, will have to CAS it when I am ready to make more!