Thursday, October 30, 2014

Pumpkin Treat Cups

Good morning friends.  To show you how the mind of a stamper works, thought I'd share one more Halloween treat idea with you today.  One of my favorite things for breakfast is Yoplait yogurt in the clear containers with the granola stored in a clear snap on lid...yep, got to thinking that there must be something I could do with these, and this is what I came up with:



 
 
I know, pretty simple, right?!  My youngest loves goldfish crackers, and they're orange like a pumpkin, sooooo......... you can see how the wheels in my head turn now, right?!! :0)  Anyway, after washing out the containers and filling them with the goldfish, I inserted half of one of the paper straws that are so popular right now ($$ stores) through a hole in the center of the lid (my hubby drilled out for me), and then added the leaves ("Lovely Layers" - PTI) and a twisted pipe cleaner.  Easy peasy and at least there will be one healthy snack in my daughters Halloween treat bag! :0)
 
I'll be back tomorrow with my granddaughter Addy's Halloween card.  Thanks so much for stopping by...I love it when you do! :0) 

No comments: