Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Merry Monday #171 - Sentiment in the Spotlight

Hello friends.  The challenge this week at Merry Monday is to make your sentiment the spotlight on your card.  Well, that couldn't have been better timing for me as I just got a new stamp from Penny Black called Heavenly Love.  Take a look:



This single stamp basically does all the work for you, so this was an easy card to make!  I used my SU! markers (Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery, Real Red & Cherry Cobbler) directly to the stamp, misted very lightly with water, and then stamped on my white layer.  I layered with another piece of Cherry Cobbler cs and then layered that to a white card base.  A couple rhinestones and a few white sequins finished this quick and easy card. 


You can find all the information to play along, and also check out all the beautiful inspiration right HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by today...I love it when you do!! :0)

8 comments:

Birgit said...

Wow Marcia, this is gorgeous! I love the size of that sentiment and the swirly font. It's so elegant! The little gems are the perfect finishing touch!!

Linda said...

Marcia, beautiful sentiment for your beautiful card.

Heather Hopson said...

That is a beautiful sentiment and makes a clean & simple card.

Celeste Goff said...

What a beautiful card! Nicely done!

Bonnie said...

I saw this stamp and wondered how it would stamp. You've answered that for me, Marcia! It stamps beautifully! Love, love, love it!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a lovely card, Marcia - that stamp is perfect for the Merry Monday challenge!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful sentiment on your lovely card.

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Love the way you inked the sentiment, it looks awesome! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Merry Monday!