Monday, February 1, 2016

Awesomely Artistic

Hello friends.  Playing with another stamp set that I HAD to have, and then it sat there!  I loved all the images in SU!'s Awesomely Artistic,  so I don't know why it took me so long to get this out and play, but I'm rectifying that today!  Take a look:



A simple card really, using the main flower image and Bermuda Bay ink and then stamping it on two layers of white cardstock.  After sponging with the same ink, I layered the card with Bermuda Bay cs, and then added my sentiment (SU!'s Butterfly Basics) and dragonfly.  The dragonfly was stamped with both Bermuda Bay and Pear Pizazz inks and then spritzed with water before stamping on the cardstock, to give it a watercolored look.  I also embossed it with clear embossing powder and a bit of Dazzling Diamonds glitter to bling it up a bit.  Again, very easy to make, and I love how bright and bold it turned out...I need bright after all the gloomy and wet weather we've had here lately!!

3 comments:

Birgit said...

This is gorgeous! That dragonfly came out amazing! Love, love, LOVE this!!

Linda said...

Wow, Marcia, this is so beautiful. Love the color.

Loll said...

Gorgeous card Marcia!! Love the design with the double stamping. Such beautiful images which look AMAZING in the colour you used. The dragon fly is the perfect finishing touch. ss