Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Tag You're It Challenge #88 - Spring Flowers

Hello friends.  Playing along with the Tag You're It Challenge where they've given us a BEAUTIFUL inspiration photo with Spring Flowers/Colors.


Everything about this sweet photo inspires me...from the array of beautiful flowers to the lovely Spring colors, and of course that wonderful blue teapot!  Of all the bazillion stamps I have, I do not have a single teapot, so I used a brand new Penny Black stamp called Bunches For You that I thought fit the challenge beautifully!


Isn't this image of the envelope with the bunch of flowers spilling out just as sweet as can be??!!  I stamped and embossed the image in black and then using my Aqua Painter and a bunch of Gina K inks smooshed into an acrylic block, lightly water colored the envelope, flowers, and leaves.  Once dry, I fussy cut the image and attached to a MFT tag die.


The "thanks" sentiment is from SSS's Sketched Flowers and I also die cut another tag from Hawaiian Shores cardstock to back behind the white tag.  A piece of heavy bakers twine finished off my colorful tag.

There are some absolutely BEAUTIFUL tags from the DT over at Tag You're It, so check them out and then play along right HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is beautiful, Marcia, Jo x

Birgit said...

Your flower filled envelope is just as sweet, if not sweeter than the teapot image. Your water coloring skills are amazing and inspiring!

Bonnie said...

You make the most beautiful tags, Marcia! Love this bouquet and the pops of turquoise!

Loll said...

Your two-toned, layered tag is bright and cheerful with that gorgeous blue. Perfect for your pretty envelope filled with flowers. Sweet tag Marcia!! xx

Bobby said...

What a perfect image for the challenge, Marcia. Great fussy cutting and I love the double tag. Thanks for sharing with us at Tag You're It!

Anita in France said...

So whimsical and pretty, Marcia ... love that soft blue double tag and reinforcer ... such a fabulous touch to make that sweet image pop! Hugs, Anita :)

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like the little envelope stuffed full of posies! What a darling tag Marcia!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

I love that you took the vase and used an envelope! Many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.