Monday, July 27, 2026

Freshly Made Sketches #746

Hello friends.  I'm playing along with Freshly Made Sketches where Jen M. has a wonderful sketch for us to follow.

I was so inspired by Michele's Christmas card (HERE) with her beautiful colors, that I CASE'd her a bit.  Here's what I came up with using an older stamp set from The Greetery called Floral Arches...


 ***I thought I was being so clever using one of my Christmas Willow Tree angels for my photo, but after looking at it now...the size proportion of the angel to the card is waaaaaay off!  Oh well, it is what it is!

I stamped and stenciled the floral arch and then die cut it out before attaching it to my smaller card base. (I did remember to measure how far to extend my die cut piece so it would still fit in an A2 size envelope.) I used SU!'s Soft Succulent cs for the card base and a strip of Evening Evergreen that I embossed with Altenew's Organic Linen ef to follow Jen's sketch.  Next I stamped and die cut the center arch from The Greetery's Arched Holiday Set, and then embossed in gold and die cut the coordinating JOY sentiment.


   A few gold pearls (PFS) and this fun fold card was finished and I have one more completed Christmas card for the stash. YAY!!

There is so much BEAUTIFUL inspiration from the DT that you can find right HERE, so check it out and play along if you have time!

Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!



No comments: